Step 3: How Do We Support You?
If you’ve got a passion for travel, you don’t need to be a sales genius to be successful as a Vacation Consultant. We’re committed to providing you with the right systems, tools and support to build a successful travel business
Ongoing Training and Support
Our exclusive International Cruise Academy (ICA) and The Navigators Approach sales training program will teach you how to sell, even if you don’t come from a sales background. You’ll gain a better understanding of where your clients are in the buying process so that you can be there to plan their vacation when the timing is right for them. In addition, you’ll receive detailed product training and benefit from the interactive learning modules, online video library, training conferences and the support of your local Franchise Partner and a 100+ Corporate Support Team.
Tools to Build Your Business
Our comprehensive marketing strategy includes a wide range of marketing tools to help you generate new leads and create customers for life:
- 7SEAS® Club database with over 1 million members
- Customized personal website
- Personalized email campaigns segmented to your customer’s preferences
- Personalized print marketing and direct mail (including our in-house publication, Dream Voyages Magazine)
- Exclusive Expedia® Extras on thousands of cruises which include bonus onboard amenities your customers won’t get anywhere else
- Dedicated Marketing team to generate marketing campaigns on your behalf
- Lead generation program designed to help create additional sales leads
CruiseDesk®, our web-based proprietary technology is leading the industry as an all-in-one Customer Relationship Management system. Every aspect of looking after your clients and your business is just a click away - from vacation research and online bookings to invoicing, detailed sales reports and much more.